With over 20 years experience in the field of technological solutions, Firefly, has become a leader in the industry for both mainstream and out-of-the-box solutions.
Our commitment to provide technical support services at cost-effective pricing has brought us many long-standing customers and a decade of referrals by which we measure our success.
- To make technology an asset for your business.
- To provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner.
- To provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services.
- To promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of your business infrastructure through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- To develop, enhance, and manage the network solutions providing high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- To develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems.
- To facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- To promote new uses of information technology through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- To provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology for our business owners.
- To provide fast & reliable services to all clients.
Meet The Owners
Garry Enderton, Director of IT Services
Garry has almost two decades of experience in the IT field. His certifications include MCSE, Security+, Network+ and A+. Garry's previous experience includes Network Implementation for the Hyatt San Jose Hotel, Dean of Education for TechSkills of Sacramento and Director of Services for TechSkills Network Solutions.
Bryan Ackler, Senior Network Engineer
Bryan has almost two decades of experience in the IT field. His certifications include MCSE, CCNA, Network+ and A+. Bryan's previous experience includes Network Administration for Autowest Honda, Internal Help Desk for Hewlett Packard (HP) and Network Engineer for TechSkills Network Solutions.